Read or Download APPLE SERVICE MANUALS iBOOK Firewire PDF
Best nonfiction_1 books
We heard you neglected us. We're again. It's the revenge of print, Cashiers du Cinemart sort. a hundred pages of movie trivialities from wealthy Osmond, Skizz Cyzyk, David MacGregor, Chris Cummins, Mike Sullivan, Andrew Rausch, Joshua Gravel, Ralph Elawani, Jef Burnham, Karen Lillis, Kyle Barrowman, Dion clash, and Mike White.
- Fatal Fever: Tracking Down Typhoid Mary
- Pediatric Hematology: Methods and Protocols
- Useless Sexual Trivia: Tastefully Prurient Facts About Everyone's Favorite Subject
- John Thelwall: Radical Romantic and Acquitted Felon
- Fire in California's Ecosystems (2006)(1st ed.)(en)(552s)
Additional info for APPLE SERVICE MANUALS iBOOK Firewire
3. Deroute the cables from the center clutch cover. 4. Tilt the center clutch cover and remove it. 5. Lift up the back of the display until the center left and right clutch covers are visible. Take Apart Display (I B M ) - 53 6. Remove the screw on the back of the center left clutch cover. Take Apart Display (I B M ) - 54 7. Slide the center left clutch cover along the cable until you can remove it from the cable. 8. Remove the grounding strap, if any, attached to the display frame from this cable.
Remove any tape on the connector, then disconnect the bulb wire connector (from the inverter board connector). 4. P lace a protective paper or cloth over the clutch, then tilt the display and the shield forward and rest them on the clutches. Take Apart Inverter Board - 58 5. Disconnect the inverter board/sleep LED cable from the inverter board. 6. Remove the three Phillips screws from the inverter board and remove the board. Take Apart Wireless Antenna - 59 Wireless Antenna Before you begin, remove the following: • AC adapter • Battery • Keyboard • Top case • Modem • Display assembly • Display bezel • Display • Inverter board 1.
7. Lift the logic board out. Take Apart Sound or Sound/Video Board - 44 Sound or Sound/Video Board Before you begin, remove the following: • AC adapter • Battery • Keyboard • Top case • Optical drive • Modem • Display assembly • Logic board EMI shield 1. On the iBook, remove the 4 mm nut on the sound board. Take Apart Sound or Sound/Video Board - 45 On the iBook (FireWire), remove the 5mm nut on the video/sound board. 2. Lift up on the right end of the board to release it from its connector, then tilt the board and slide it out of the port opening.