By J. Michael Farr
In precisely steps, "200 top Jobs for school Graduates" is helping collage graduates fast and simply slender their occupation ideas and examine extra approximately jobs of curiosity. the first step: Readers browse a number of "best jobs" lists. Step : Readers examine extra concerning the jobs of curiosity via having a look up their descriptions. top jobs lists comprise maximum pay, quickest development, so much openings, maximum probabilities of graduates elderly 20–29, graduates age fifty five and older, schooling point, pursuits, character style, and extra. greater than 2 hundred jobs are defined completely, in line with O*NET information.
Read or Download 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates PDF
Similar job hunting books
The e-book includes over one hundred thirty quantitative questions amassed from real funding banking, funding administration, and strategies buying and selling activity interviews. The interviewers use an analogous questions 12 months after yr and the following they're! those questions come from every kind of interviews (corporate finance, revenues and buying and selling, quantitative learn, etc), yet they're in particular most likely in quantitative capital markets activity interviews.
Wer sich erfolgreich bewerben will, sollte wissen wie. Dieses Buch beginnt mit einem Personlichkeitstest und der examine von Stellenanzeigen und geht dann Schritt fur Schritt auf all das ein, was once einen bei einer Bewerbung erwartet: vom Zusammenstellen der Unterlagen und der Formulierung des Anschreibens bis hin zum Bewerbungsgesprach, Gruppeninterview oder evaluate middle.
VGM's most well-liked profession sequence appeals to humans all over the place who've longed to earn cash doing what they love, even if that is operating for a central authority imagine tank, looking at animals in a shelter, or figuring out of a house workplace. The books during this sequence take an interesting examine the chances, education requisites, and salaries for dozens of jobs related to a large choice of renowned spare time activities and pursuits.
The web. nowadays, you can’t count on to choose up or activate the tv with out bumping into a few connection with the net international. Already commonly considered as a examine software and resource of leisure, the net can also be gaining popularity as a strong source for profitable activity looking out and profession administration.
- Top 100 Computer and Technical Careers: Your Complete Guidebook to Major Jobs in Many Fields at All Training Levels
- On the Market
- Eliminated! Now What?: Finding Your Way from Job-Loss Crisis to Career Resilience
- How to Be Happy at Work: A Practical Guide to Career Satisfaction
- America's 101 Fastest Growing Jobs: Detailed Information on Major Jobs with the Most Openings and Growth
Additional info for 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates
Insurance Underwriters 89. Composers 90. Music Arrangers and Orchestrators 91. Music Directors 92. Music Directors and Composers 93. Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists 94. Biochemists 95. Biochemists and Biophysicists 96. Biophysicists 97. Biologists 98. Microbiologists 99. Chemists 100. 4% $48,390 26% 2,000 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates, Second Edition © JIST Works ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ 43 Part I ______________________________________________________________ Best Jobs Overall for College Graduates Age 20–29 Job 1.
Special Education Teachers, Middle School 135. Natural Sciences Managers 136. Aerospace Engineers 137. Landscape Architects 138. Middle School Teachers, Except Special and Vocational Education 139. Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians 140. Nuclear Monitoring Technicians 141. Nuclear Technicians 142. Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products 143. Industrial Engineers 144. Recreation Workers 145. Occupational Therapist Assistants 146. Semiconductor Processors 147. Veterinary Technologists and Technicians 148.
71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88. 89. Pharmacists Training and Development Specialists Public Relations Specialists Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians Employment Interviewers, Private or Public Employment Service Employment, Recruitment, and Placement Specialists Personnel Recruiters Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists Computer Security Specialists Network and Computer Systems Administrators Copy Writers Creative Writers Poets and Lyricists Writers and Authors Industrial-Organizational Psychologists Clinical Psychologists Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists Counseling Psychologists Educational Psychologists Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products Purchasing Managers Special Education Teachers, Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary School Medical Transcriptionists Instructional Coordinators Medical Records and Health Information Technicians Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists Editors Human Resources Managers Personal Financial Advisors Medical and Public Health Social Workers Social and Community Service Managers Market Research Analysts Radiologic Technicians Annual Openings 20,000 20,000 19,000 19,000 19,000 19,000 19,000 19,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 17,000 15,000 15,000 15,000 14,000 14,000 14,000 14,000 13,000 13,000 13,000 13,000 13,000 (continued) 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates, Second Edition © JIST Works ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ 37 Part I ______________________________________________________________ (continued) The 100 Jobs with the Most Openings for College Graduates Job 90.